GERMANY TRAINING IN GERMANY: SAVE NOW 1 BILLION VND
In recent years, studying abroad in nursing industry in Germany is a hot phrase for young people. So what is studying nursing in Germany and why is it getting so much attention? This article will explain you more.
Germany is one of the countries with the oldest population in the world. The large number of older people makes the burden of social security and care for the elderly growing. Especially in Germany, most elderly people live separately without living with their children. According to statistics, by 2025 Germany will need 152,000 caregivers in hospitals, health centers, nursing homes. That’s why nursing industry in Germany is lacking a huge number of employees.
3 BIGGEST REASONS TO CHOOSE OVERSEAS TRAINING STUDY IN GERMANY
There is a shortage of nursing workers in Germany and the possibility of applying for a Visa to enter the nursing industry is high.
Statistics from the German labor ministry in 2017 showed that nursing in Germany is a terrible labor shortage industry in all states. The red indicator indicates the highest labor shortage.
You can refer to https://statistik.arbeitsagentur.de/Statischer-Content/Arbeitsmarktberichte/Fachkraeftebedarf-Stellen/Fachkraefte/BA-FK-Engpassanalyse-2017-12.pdf – page 17.
In Germany only about 30% of people go to college. The remaining German vocational training options are many. If there is a shortage of workers in the occupation, Germany will recruit foreigners to work. The priority is to work from the European Union, other European countries, then to foreigners. Therefore, not all professions can apply for a visa to study in Germany.
At present, nursing in Vietnam is the highest priority for vocational training in Germany. According to the statistics of AVT, 100% of the students have a visa if they meet the B1 level in German and have background knowledge related to nursing.
Exemption of tuition fees and allowances up to 1000 Euro while studying
- The German government has a preferential policy for students, so all students are exempt from 100% tuition in Germany. In addition, right from the first year of apprenticeship, you will receive about 800 Euro. This amount will increase with each school year. By the end of the year you can receive benefits up to 1000 Euro / month.
- According to the calculations of the AVT students, every month you will lose about 500-600 Euro living expenses. Including rent, food, transportation, telephone … Of course, expenses for clothes, meals, restaurants, and friend parties will not be included here.
- 800 – 1,000 Euro in nursing in Germany is the highest level of allowance for vocational training in Germany. Compared to other professions in Germany such as information technology, electronic engineering, hotel and restaurant … This allowance helps you to focus on your studies without having to do more. This will help you a lot to finish your studies with a good transcript, ensuring job opportunities later.
Settled permanently in Germany after 3 years of nursing in Germany
- Opportunity to permanently settle in Germany after 3 years of work. After graduation, the possibility of 99% is that you get a job in Germany. According to German law, after 3 years of full employment, you can apply for permanent residence in Germany.
- When you receive a permit to stay in Germany permanently, you can do what you want such as welcoming a child, spouse to Germany to settle down as a family reunion. Alternatively, you can open a nursing center to take care of the elderly if you want. Of course, you have to be knowledgeable about laws and have management skills.