The advantage of electronic engineering is not only a 100% tuition fee waiver, but also a living allowance of about 600 Euro / month while studying. In addition, the attractive salary of electronic engineering is also a reason for many young people to choose. Let’s find out more about this industry together!
See also apprenticeship in electronics engineering in Germany.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”24434″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center” el_class=”w-100″][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_section_title style=”style_5″ text=”WHAT IS GERMANY ELECTRONIC MECHANICS IN GERMANY?” el_class=”primary text-uppercase”][vc_column_text]Mechatronik (meaning electronic mechanics) is made up of three words: Mechanik (mechanical), Elektronik (electronic) and Informatik (information technology). It means that this industry is a combination of three mechanics, electronics and IT fields.
As an electronics mechanic, you will learn how to assemble electrical machinery parts. Programming of mechatronic systems and system configuration used. Specific tasks are as follows:[/vc_column_text][vc_banner_box style=”style2″ title=”YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TRAINING TO STUDY IN GERMANY” background_size=”100% 100%” button_label=”Submit consultation information” hotline=”0912296060″ el_class=”mb-4″ background_image=”24831″]
- The opportunity to permanently settle in Germany with a 100% tuition waiver.
- Get a subsidy of 800 – 1,000 Euro / month. Salary after graduation 2700 Euro
Manufacturing machinery and heavy industry are the foundations of creating the most powerful Germany in Europe. Germany is the leading exporter in the world. Especially the day of heavy machinery and industry, has always been and is still No. 1 in the world.
Therefore, if you study electronic engineering in Germany, you will have the opportunity to work in leading companies in the world. You will learn the latest technology, the best techniques in the world about electronic mechanics. After the apprenticeship, you can continue to study higher qualifications in Germany. There are many centers, vocational schools, and top universities in electronics engineering.
100% tuition waiver and 800 Euro / month allowance
Like other professions, you fully enjoy many preferential policies from Germany. 100% tuition waiver for a period of 3 years. Monthly benefit is from 600 – 800 Euro / month.
As an electronics mechanic, AVT recommends you spend all your time studying. Many of you try to work overtime to earn extra income. But the mechatronics program is quite heavy, you need to focus all your energy to get the best results.
Attractive salary of electronics mechanics in Germany
When starting out, your starting salary in electronics engineering in Germany can range from 2000 to 2500 / month. Of course your salary will depend on many factors. One of the factors is that you have additional qualifications or not? Your responsibility at work or company size is also something you consider.
According to the Focus newspaper in Germany on 150 popular German jobs, the average salary of electronic engineering in Germany is 2297 Euro / month. See more information on 150 popular German occupations at https://www.focus.de/finanzen/karriere/tid-28806/titel-deutschlands-groesster-gehalts-report-150-berufe-im-gehaltsueberblick_aid_890328.html[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_section_title style=”style_5″ text=”CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSE ELECTRONIC MECHANICS IN GERMANY” el_class=”primary text-uppercase”][vc_column_text]You fit the electronic mechanic profession when
- You like to repair and take care of technical equipment systems.
- You love natural subjects like Math and Physics.
- You want to combine theory and practice.
You should not learn electronic mechanics when
- You have no knowledge, no passion for technical subjects.
- You are not interested in programming subjects.
- Study German in Vietnam for about 7 months to take the B1 exam. During this time, they will be trained in Mechanics – Electronics.
- Sang finished German B2 certificate within 6 months before studying to study electronics engineering in Germany
- Trained famous German dual vocational with a subsidy of 600 Euro / month. Stay for a minimum of 3 years in the industry with a salary of 2,300 – 3,000 Euro / month.
- You can get a higher qualification after graduation.
- After a stable job, students are allowed to apply for permanent residence in Germany.
- Age from 18 – 28.
- Having a high school diploma (Preferably those who are studying or graduating from Mechanical – Electronics training in Vietnam).
- No criminal record, good moral character.
- Being physically fit to work abroad under the Health Ministry’s regulations.
Euro Akademie partner school
- Euro Akademie School was founded in 1980 in Köln, is known as a high-class training center for foreign-related professions and also belongs to ESO Education Group – the group has 50 years of experience. experience in vocational training, geography and intensive training.
- The educational orientation of Euro Akademie is towards training young people with practical experience, understanding of foreign languages and markets. In addition, the school always focuses on soft skills such as the ability to work in groups, develop yourself, work independently …