What is Aupair Germany?
If you want to stay and settle and seek opportunities to settle abroad, Au Pair Germany is the perfect choice for you. The duration of the Au Pair program in Germany is one year. At the adoptive parents’ family, you will have some daily tasks such as:
- Take care of children like playing with them, taking them to school, walking with them.
- Share a small chore of household chores.
- Working time in the family is quite comfortable. Maximum of 6 hours / day and 30 hours / week. This ensures you have time to spare for your other activities such as extra German lessons, outings, personal entertainment.
- Every month you will receive a minimum of € 260 allowance – saving. You deduct about 250-500 € / 1 year to pay for language learning. The rest you can save on plans to stay in Germany to study and work, or travel around Europe.
- Free 100% cost of accommodation, living. Traveling with the adoptive parents’ family.
- There is no charge for language, culture and history courses in Germany itself.
- A year of practical German communication experience and experience in German culture of conduct.
- You will get a monthly ticket (Monatskarte) to use all public transport. If you know how to drive, you can also use a private family car.
- Enjoy all the comforts of any family member. Being paid by the foster family a fee to extend VISA.
- To be paid for civil insurance, sickness, accident for you, ensuring all welfare benefits during Au Pair.
- Female, 18-26 years old (The visa application must be submitted before the applicant is 26 years old).
- Have basic German language skills (at least a German certificate of A2).
- The adoptive family and babysitters are not related.
- Love children, do housework and housework.
- Do not violate the law, have good moral qualities, sense of responsibility.
- Be physically and mentally healthy and have Childcare & First Aid certification
- One-way ticket from Vietnam to Germany.
- Entrance fee to the Embassy
- Service fee for application.
- Curriculum vitae.
- A copy of Aupair’s photo taken with children, accompanied by notes.
- Recommendation to foster family in German.
- Driver’s license if applicable.
- German certificate.
- Au-Pair Contract.
- Questionnaire about Au-Pair.
- Health Certification
- 1 to 2 copies of Au-Pair’s childcare reference material
Au-Pair will need a residence permit and a work permit from the Federal Republic of Germany. Au-Pair is allowed to apply for a visa at the Embassy before the age of 25. Passport must be valid for at least until the end of the period of residence in Germany.
The Embassy’s visa processing time is from 4 to 8 weeks. The visa issuance is the responsibility of the German embassy in foreign countries – the Embassy.
- If Au-Pair fails the German test at the Embassy, it will be notified in writing. The issuance of a Visa will also require approval from the Aliens’ Office, where the adoptive family resides.
- If accepted, Aupair will be notified and received a Visa at the Embassy or Consulate. Visa application fees are paid by Aupair. Work permits will be issued at the Foreign Office within 1 week after Aupair’s entry into Germany.
Support Au-Pair during Au-Pair stay in Germany
The Aupair organization in Germany will be contacted by phone within the first week after Au-Pair enters. This agency will also be the contact person and support to handle problems arising during the Au-Pair stay. In case of necessity, the organization will also be in the middle of the adoptive family and Aupair to resolve issues and may assist Aupair to find a new family once again.
After presenting a copy of Visa, Aupair will receive a free Au-Pair card. This card is very useful for Aupair when used to sign up for language courses or cultural activities. After 4 weeks from the start of the job at the foster family, the Aupair organization will ask the foster family to provide a review of Aupair. A second review will be issued in November and these responses will be sent to Au-Pair[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_section_title style=”style_5″ text=”REASONS CHOOSE AVT EDUCATION FOR THE AUPAIR PROGRAM IN GERMANY” el_class=”info text-uppercase”][vc_column_text]
- AVT Education is an organization with a long-term cooperation with many Au Pair partners in Germany, so you will have access to farming families in many states, in order to diversify your choices.
- You will have guaranteed benefits and no worries about your family’s broken promises because the families you are referred to are assessed..
- You enjoy the extremely economical preferential rates that AVT Education has exclusively for Au Pair Germany program.
- AVT supports you with courses on Childcare, First Aid, VISA interview practice, culture and German people …
- AVT Education will accompany and be responsible for creating and completing a family search for you.
- After completing one year of Au Pair, you will be granted a certificate of recognition, supported by AVT Education with information about transfer programs, enabling you to study and work in Germany for a long term.
You can find out more vocational training services in Germany that AVT Education is providing such as Nursing – Nursing, Mechanical – Electronics and Restaurant – Hotel in Germany.